Telecommunications Technician (Dispatcher)
Hudson Police Department - Hudson, New Hampshire
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level Salary:
- $17.24 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $22.63 hourly
The Hudson, New Hampshire Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Telecommunication Technician (Dispatcher). Applicants must possess good communications skills and be able to work flexible shifts along with night, weekend and holiday hours. This position will require a record check and a thorough background investigation. Salary ranges $17.24 to $22.63 hourly.
Applications are available at the Hudson Police Department, 1 Constitution Drive, Hudson, NH 03051 or at www.hudsonpd.com.
Applications will not be accepted after October 15, 2014. A written examination will be held on October 25, 2014.
- Age: 18
- Education: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Applicant must have obtained a high school diploma or New Hampshire General Educational Development certificate (G.E.D.), or other recognized G.E.D certificate.
- Must be computer literate and be able to type.
- Knowledge or the ability to learn the geographic layout of the Town of Hudson.
- Proper English usage, diction, and grammar.
- Will work weekends and may be required to work the late night shift; holidays; additional shifts.
- Must meet the Hudson Police Dispatcher Minimum Eligibility Requirements.
- Must have normal (or correctable to normal) hearing and eyesight and a clear and audible voice for radio and telephone communications.
- Must obtain a 75% or higher written examination score as a requirement to be considered for employment.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation as a condition of employment.
- Must be able to successfully complete all training requirements in order to be able to effectively perform the duties required by this position.