Patrol Communications Technician (911 Dispatcher) - Franklin County Sheriff's Office
Franklin County - Columbus, Ohio
Dec 4, 2019
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 4, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $$21.28 hourly
The Franklin County Sheriff's Office is currently creating an eligibility list for Patrol Communications Technician (911 Dispatcher). Interested candidates should test as soon as possible to ensure inclusion on the current list.
Salary Information: $21.28 per hour
Benefit Information: The Franklin County Sheriff's Office offers an attractive and competitive fringe benefits package.
Health Insurance: United Health Care administers the Health Insurance plan for physicians and hospital services covering employee and family.
Life Insurance: Benefit of $50,000.00 plus an option to purchase additional insurance at reduced rates. Coverage is available for a spouse also.
Vacation Time: Two (2) weeks each year for the first five (5) years; then advances in stages up to five (5) weeks after twenty (20) years.
Other benefits include:
- Vision Care and Dental Plan
- Prescription Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Sick Leave
- Annual Services Credit Payment After Five (5) Years of Service
- Shift Differential Pay
- Military Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Credit Union Plan
- Personal Liability Insurance
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- OPERS and Deferred Compensation Program
- Bereavement Leave
- Injury Leave
National Testing Network Support
****A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE AT NATIONAL TESTING NETWORK WEBSITE******
How to Apply:
- Go to ++www.nationaltestingnetwork.com++
- Search for jobs by profession: Emergency Communications Jobs
- Select all the agencies you wish to apply for
- Schedule a Test at an NTN center
*****PLEASE APPLY THROUGH NATIONAL TESTING NETWORK******
- Age: 18
- Education: High School Grad/GED
- Experience: N/A
National Testing Network