Entry Level and Lateral Police Officers
The Village of Matteson Police Department - Matteson, Illinois
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $$87,249 annual
The Village of Matteson Police Department currently has open testing for Entry Level and Lateral Police Officer positions. These positions require proof of a current valid Peace Officer Wellness Evaluation Report Test Card ("POWER Card") dated within six (6) months at the time of application.
The open testing will end on September 1, 2020
Salary Information: The competitive salary range for police officer progresses up to $87,249, however, the current contract is under negotiation by Union for salary increase.
Benefit Information: Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Vacation and Sick Days. Optional Benefits include: Sick Leave Buy Back, Credit Union, Section 125 Cafeteria Plan for unreimbursed medical and/or dependent care expenses, School Pay, Deferred Compensation Plans, Employee Assistance Program.
National Testing Network Support
****A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE AT NATIONAL TESTING NETWORK WEBSITE******
How to Apply:
- Go to ++www.nationaltestingnetwork.com++
- Search for jobs by profession: Law Enforcement Jobs
- Select all the agencies you wish to apply for
- Schedule a Test at an NTN center
*****PLEASE APPLY THROUGH NATIONAL TESTING NETWORK******
- Age: 21-35
- Education: High School Grad/GED
- Experience: Entry - None. Lateral - Min. of 2 years experience as full-time law enforcement officer.
National Testing Network