Meridian Police Department (ID) - Meridian, Idaho
May 20, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Jun 26, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $42,764 annual
- Academy Graduate:
- $Recruit annual
- Lateral Transfer:
- $46,612 annual
- Top Pay:
- $85,425 annual
Meridian Idaho Police Department is Hiring Police Officers!
All applicants for Entry-Level Police Officer must meet the following...
* Must be a United States Citizen
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must have 1 of the following
\* Minimum of 60 college credit from an accredited institution \* 4 Years of active duty military, with honorable discharge
* Must meet all the Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) requirements for certification in the State of Idaho
Lateral Police Officer Qualifications...
* Must meet all of the above standards
* Must possess an Idaho Patrol POST Certification or out of state equivalent
* Must have previous law enforcement training and experience
Salary & Benefits
The Meridian Police Department offers a competitive salary and benefits package. New officers begin earning a salary the day they are hired, and are eligible to receive benefits the first of the next month follow their date of hire.
See below for our pay scale...
Rank Annual Salary Range
Police Officer Recruit $42,764
Police Officer $46,612 - $85,425
Corporal $84,552 - $94,182
Sergeant $94,556 - $108,430
Lieutenant $110,198 - $120,348
- Age: 21
- Education: 60 College Credits
- Experience: College or Military