El Reno Police Dept - El Reno, Oklahoma
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $39485 annual
EL RENO POLICE DEPARTMENT
The El Reno Police Department is currently accepting applications for Full Time Police Officer. The City Of El Reno is located on the western edge of the Oklahoma City Metro and is home to 35 sworn Officers. Officers for the City of El Reno are charged with the duty of enforcing Local, State and Federal Law. It is the responsibility of El Reno Police Officers to ensure the safety of the citizens and public by actively enforcing traffic and criminal laws, protecting life and property, performing community relations and outreach, and upholding a safe community standard.
El Reno Police Officer starting base salary is 39,485.98 (not including shift differential, overtime, and uniform allowance) and increases to a base salary of 42,531.31 after successfully completing the one-year probationary period. Officers are eligible for additional raises based on Certification and Education levels after successfully completing the one-year probationary period.
• Must be 21 years of age and Citizen of the United States.
• Must have no felonies, domestic violence charges, or crimes of moral turpitude.
• Must be willing to work all shifts if needed, to include weekends and holidays.
· Must pass pre- employment physical fitness and written testing
• Must pass the four phase FTO program.
• Highly principled ethics and moral character.
• Sound judgment and make momentary decisions.
• Must be able to obtain or be CLEET Certified through state of Oklahoma
• Must pass thorough background check.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
Benefits include but not limited to
• Insurance options to include medical, dental, and vision available for employee and family
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Initial uniforms and equipment provided
• Uniform allowance (bi-annual)
• Take home car policy
• Education and certification incentives
• Longevity pay after 36 months
• Police Pension (457 B plan available)
**All benefits are in accordance with the recently adopted CBA.
Application Deadline will be January 15th, 2020 at 5 P.M
Applications for El Reno Police Officer can be obtained from and will ONLY
be accepted by mail or delivered in person to:
The El Reno Police Department
116 N. Evans El Reno OK, 73036
- Age: 21-45
- Education: High School Graduate or equivalent
- Experience: all levels
Michael Cody Vaught