Seabrook - Dispatcher
Seabrook Police Department - Seabrook, New Hampshire
Mar 17, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $19 hourly
- Lateral Transfer:
- $26 hourly
Town of Seabrook New Hampshire
FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPENING
In accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Town of Seabrook and the Seabrook Employees Association, Section 11.6 (2) Vacancies, and in accordance with the Personnel Policy for the Town of Seabrook, Section I, E. Promotion, applications are being accepted from employees for the position of Full-time Dispatcher in the Police Department.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Minimum age of 21 at time of written exam.
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- Pass written and oral exams where applicable.
- Pass psychological exam.
- Pass physical exam.
- Pass extensive background investigation.
- Experience on personal computers preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with the public.
- Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays (rotating shifts).
- Type messages; enter and receive information from computer terminals.
Wages: 19.602 - 26.488 per hour full-time.
The Town reserves the right to consider other qualifications, including but not limited to experience and employment history that are relevant to obtaining the most qualified applicant.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
THE TOWN OF SEABROOK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply through PoliceApp: http://bit.ly/2SCVtGj
- Age: 21
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Entry Level