Nightstick unveils enriched LED safety lighting solutions
Increased brightness and safety ups the ante for flashlights
By PoliceOne Staff
Nightstick’s XPP-5420 series and the XPP-5422 series have increased brightness; the 5420 went from 80 lumens to 140 lumens, while the 5422 increased from 80 to 120. The embedded floodlight of the XPP-5422 increased from 80 lumens to 120 lumens, providing a total of 240 lumens when both floodlight and flashlight are used simultaneously in Nightstick’s dual-light mode.
When coupled with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector, users of the XPP-5420 will achieve a flashlight beam rated at almost 600 feet, while XPP-5422 users will achieve a flashlight beam rated at a little over 550 feet.
All flashlights received an expanded safety rating, including ATEX, IECEx and MSHA certifications, in addition to their cETLus safety ratings, the company said.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house