Dr. White: 'In this city every police car carries a defibrillator'
NBC’s Dr. Nancy Snyderman spoke with Dr. Roger White of the Mayo Clinic who pioneered a program that put defibrillators in every police car and other first responder vehicle in Rochester, Minnesota.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend