Dr. White: 'In this city every police car carries a defibrillator'
NBC’s Dr. Nancy Snyderman spoke with Dr. Roger White of the Mayo Clinic who pioneered a program that put defibrillators in every police car and other first responder vehicle in Rochester, Minnesota.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper