Aramsco Introduces BIO MED WASH - Sterile First-Aid Wash for Law Enforcement
Armasco introduces BIO MED WASH: A new indispensable wound management benefit for first-aid or emergency room.
Why first-aid experts prefer BIO MED WASH:
- All-natural, safe, sterile, convenient, non-allergenic, salinefree, propellant-free, and additive-free.
- Benefits wound management, wherever standard first-aid calls for washing the affected area in tap water or saline solution.
- Excellent for cleansing cuts, abrasions and minor burns, softening and removing particulate matter and crusted exudate, and moisturizing traumatized skin.
- Helps cleanse, soothe and dilute harmful liquid chemicals, such as pepper spray or tear gas, that have come in contact with skin or eyes.
- Moisturizes dehydrated skin and eyes.
- Contains pH balanced, hypotonic Bio-Logic Aqua tissue-culture grade of water, proven ideal for skin and eye application.
- May be applied as often as desired. Gentle enough for children.
- Free from additives, chemicals, preservatives, propellants and buffers.
- Compatible with all other first-aid products.
- Five-year shelf-life.
The specially designed BIO MED WASH trigger actuator emits the Bio-Logic Aqua water as a fine mist, making it unnecessary to touch either the water or the affected site. This helps assure sterility even under unsanitary conditions. Cutting-edge "bagin- can" technology avoids the use of chemical propellants while helping insulate the water against extremes of heat and cold.
Bio-logic Aqua Technologies
Bio-Logic Aqua Technologies Biomedical Research is the world's acknowledged leader in water and hydrotherapy research and water for pharmaceutical application. All company products contain Bio-Logic Aqua® tissue-culture grade of water. Due to a rare combination of purity, a slightly acidic pH (6.4), and mild mineral nutrient content, Bio-Logic Aqua is quickly and beneficially absorbed by damaged tissue.
BIO MED WASH is perfect for Police and corrections officers and is available for $10.00/each. For more information, please visit www.aramsco.com or call 800-767-6933.