Virtual analysis software for the digital crime scene (eBook)
This alternate way of capturing and preparing evidence gives law enforcement a much-needed tool in the fight against crime in the digital age.
Sponsored by MD5
The rise of the digital age has provided new ways for criminals to commit crime, conceal their identities and attempt to evade justice. As criminals deploy increasingly sophisticated tools to commit and cover up their crimes, law enforcement agencies need increasingly sophisticated tools to unravel the trail of digital evidence.
Download this free eBook to gain insight into the little-known world of digital forensics and learn how law enforcement agencies are using virtual analysis software to create a “digital crime scene” and secure convincing evidence against suspects.
- What virtual forensic computing is and how it works.
- How virtual analysis software (VAS) enables investigators to create and interact with an exact duplicate of the suspect’s computer while preserving the original evidence.
- Why VFC is effective in securing a guilty plea even before a case goes to prosecution.
- How VAS has led to the successful prosecution of suspects in murder cases, financial crimes and possession of child pornography.
- Resource for more information.
Fill out the form below for your FREE eBook: