Elbeco enhanced Base Layer series now available
READING, PA — Elbeco Inc.’s new FlexTech Base Layer, the definition of comfort and technology is now available on shelves at participating dealer locations! The enhanced fabric combination features an intimate blend of 96% Cotton and 4% Spandex, which provides a quick drying comfort with Antimicrobial technology to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The soft hand and 4-way stretch provide increased comfort and excellent fit whether worn against the skin or body armor. FlexTech also allows public safety professionals to remain cool, dry and comfortable while protecting against the prolonged exposure to harmful rays of the sun with its built-in UV Protection.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Antimicrobial, Nano Moisture Wicking and UV Protection technologies
- Double needle cover stitch construction on neck and shoulder seems for durability
- Flatlock seams and close fit reduce friction to prevent chafing
- 1x1 ribbed collars and cuffs with spandex memory do not stretch out
- Tagless neck for no-scratch comfort
- Extra-long tails stay tucked in
- Color-coordinated with Elbeco shirts and mid-layers
- Imported, TAA compliant for sale to federal government
- Machine washable
FlexTech Base Layers are now available at participating Elbeco dealers, offered in Midnight Navy and Black. To find an authorized dealer, visit http://elbeco.com/find-a-dealer/. For more product details, click here or contact your Elbeco Sales Representative today by calling 800-468-4654.
About Elbeco Inc.
Since 1907, Elbeco has been manufacturing quality uniforms for Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS, Transportation and Postal professionals worldwide. Headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, Elbeco continues to be privately owned and operated and is the largest employer of union sewers in the uniform industry. Our products include a wide range of coordinated shirts, pants, performance polos and base layers and waterproof/breathable outerwear. Elbeco products are available through its international network of 400+ authorized dealers. For more information, please visit www.elbeco.com.