Code 3 announces redesigned, emergency systems website
St. Louis, MO — Code 3, a global leader in emergency safety systems, has unveiled a new website with a focus on customer service.
The new website includes an intuitive, easy-to-navigate layout, which showcases Code 3’s extensive line of products for the public safety industry. An improved experience is apparent throughout the sections of the website – something that was a top priority during the initial planning phases.
“The men and women we serve are focused on their roles as emergency responders, and we are proud to offer products and a browsing experience that reflects our admiration for their service,” said Rich Jay, commercial director, Emergency Systems for Code 3.
Created with the user experience in mind, the new website boasts many new features, including:
- Service-Specific Product Selection – It’s never been easier to find the products Code 3 customers need to create a fully-customized safety solution tailored to fit their emergency vehicle.
- An Optimized Search Function – Now users can search by vehicle, service, voltage, lightbar length or classifications, and much more.
- Simple Navigation – Searching for Code 3 products can be done with the click of the mouse. Easy-to-find solutions are simply accessible from different categories and via the search function
- News Center – Keep up with the latest information on Code 3 products and announcement via the News Center.
- Resource Center – Search through application photos, data sheets, product literature, and videos.
Learn more about Code 3 and browse the new website by visiting www.code3esg.com.
About Code 3
Code 3, Inc. engineers and manufactures a complete line of vehicle lighting and siren systems used by police and fire professionals. In business since 1974, Code 3’s primary goal is to design products that enhance the safety of our customers, including law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians (EMT). Code 3’s headquarters and plant are located in St. Louis, Missouri. Code 3 is a brand of ECCO Safety Group (ESG) - a worldwide leader in commercial vehicle solutions and emergency systems.