New Orleans area sees hope in restructuring its police forces
Copyright 2006 Gannett Company, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
WASHINGTON- Just before Christmas, the Justice Department quietly held a meeting in Quantico, Va., that included New Orleans-area law enforcement officials and police chiefs from across the nation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help