Tenn. PD teams with Army Reserve to recruit
By Jim Balloch
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Hoping to draw on one another's expertise and training, the Knoxville Police Department and the U.S. Army Reserve have entered into a joint recruitment program of sorts.
It is the first deal of its kind in Tennessee between the Army Reserve and a law enforcement agency, officials say. The papers were signed Wednesday at the City County Building.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. PD teams with Army Reserve to recruit
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman