Mass. cops in beating case offer wisdom to recruits
By Jessica Fargen
BOSTON — In a remarkable journey, two cops who were part of one of the most notorious episodes in Boston police history will soon teach that era’s lessons to young recruits.
In 1995, several officers savagely beat fellow cop Michael Cox after they mistook him for a fleeing suspect during a Mattapan chase.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police