Fla. police recruit dies during agility test
HOLLY HILL, Fla. — Holly Hill Police recruit who died Saturday during a physical-agility test for the department was a former college football player who was given a medical clearance by a physician to participate in the test, department officials said today.
Robert Tramaine Williams, 24, collapsed at the start-finish line after completing a course administered by the Holly Hill Police Department in just over four minutes.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. police recruit dies during agility test
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert