Police academy recruit charged with felony theft
The Associated Press
Police say 24-year-old Gary Nesbitt, of Laurel, was charged with felony theft. He was part of a police academy class that began July tenth.
Investigators had been notified of funds missing from a Giant Food store and from Dunbar Armored Car Security, where Nesbitt worked.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds