Police academy recruit charged with felony theft
The Associated Press
Police say 24-year-old Gary Nesbitt, of Laurel, was charged with felony theft. He was part of a police academy class that began July tenth.
Investigators had been notified of funds missing from a Giant Food store and from Dunbar Armored Car Security, where Nesbitt worked.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help