Utah police engage in realistic training exercises
By Michael R. McFall
Bob Idle pointed his gun at the assailant and demanded he put the knife down.
"You're going to have to kill me first," the knife-wielding assailant shouted through a black face mask. Give the man a cape, and the full-body-armored assailant would have looked like a comic-book super villain.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman