Simulator helps Neb. cops train for real-life scenarios
The high-tech training program teaches cops how to make better decisions
Lincoln Journal Star
LANCASTER COUNTY, Neb. — Lancaster County Sheriff Terry Wagner points his gun at the suspect in the warehouse and tells him to show his hands.
"I work here," says the man, keeping one hand behind a box.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds