NJ cops get new training in vehicle versus pedestrian accidents
Lucas K. Murray
Gloucester County Times
CLEMENTON, N.J. — "Skippy" never had a chance. The small hatchback came speeding through the parking lot before it tossed aside the 45-pound boy and the bicycle he was riding like they were nothing. Both the bike and the boy went careening through the air.
The force was enough to shatter the car's windshield as it literally knocked Skippy out of his shoes. Pieces of his forehead were embedded in the fractured glass.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman