LWTS honorable mentions: Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
Today’s honorable mention goes to Lt. Col. Dave Grossman for all he does to support, encourage, and teach the wWarriors of law enforcement. We recognize him here also for writing his outstanding book, On Combat, which empowers officers to meet the demands of the job with a Warrior mindset and teaches officers how to live with the aftermath of combat.
Honorable Mentions serves as a way for the Living with the Sacrifice column to relate the inspirational stories I receive through your emails and recognize those who are supporting injured and disabled officers. Please email me with your stories or nominations for an Honorable Mention in the Living with the Sacrifice column.
Qualifications for an honorable mention include:
1.) Any activity by an officer, department, agency, citizen, or family member that assists injured and disabled officers and/or their families.
2.) An injured (currently or previously) or disabled officer who continues to protect and serve the community or their fellow injured and disabled officers.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms