Cease-fire at Mass. police range
By Pierre Comtois
The Lowell Sun
GROTON, Mass. — Selectmen voted unanimously last night to close a controversial police shooting range for the next two weeks.
The move came after a public hearing attended by several residents living near the shooting range who have complained about excessive noise and the sounds of tramping feet and rhythmic chanting.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Cease-fire at Mass. police range
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house