Anonymous donation pays for officers' firearms training
Donor had a positive experience at a firearms training class for hunters
Daily Bronxville Voice
BRONXVILLE N.Y. — Two Bronxville police officers will travel to Arizona for a week of special firearms instruction thanks to an anonymous donation from a resident.
The money was donated after the resident approached Bronxville Police Chief Christopher Satriale to tell him about a positive experience he had had at a firearms training class for hunters, Satriale said. The Board of Trustees accepted the $6,500 gift at its Oct. 1 meeting.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help