Anonymous donation pays for officers' firearms training
Donor had a positive experience at a firearms training class for hunters
Daily Bronxville Voice
BRONXVILLE N.Y. — Two Bronxville police officers will travel to Arizona for a week of special firearms instruction thanks to an anonymous donation from a resident.
The money was donated after the resident approached Bronxville Police Chief Christopher Satriale to tell him about a positive experience he had had at a firearms training class for hunters, Satriale said. The Board of Trustees accepted the $6,500 gift at its Oct. 1 meeting.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Police Training
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy