'Routine' stop yields a pound of meth
The Hickory Daily Record
LINCOLNTON, N.C. — more than a pound of methamphetamine was seized Wednesday during what began as a routine traffic stop.
Lincoln County Sheriff’s deputies stopped a pickup truck at 9:50 a.m. in the parking lot of the Lincolnton Plaza Shopping Center on North Aspen Street to advise the driver of a burned out brake light, according to a news release from the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 'Routine' stop yields a pound of meth
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police