SKIDCAR System releases SKIDBIKE training system
Features include a wireless engine shutoff control for instructors, high ground clearance, robust safety wings, and traction adjustment controls
By PoliceOne Staff
SKIDCAR recently released SKIDBIKE, a training system that teaches students of various skill levels how to ride a motorcycle. Features include a wireless engine shutoff control for instructors, high ground clearance, robust safety wings, and traction adjustment controls.
The SKIDBIKE has patented front and rear wheel traction control devices (TCD) that can be used together or separately to provide a realistic riding experience and provides aide for the instructor, the company said. It works by adjusting the tire grip through an independent carriage system with safety wings that prevent the rider from leaning more than 35 degrees to either side.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help