SKIDCAR System releases SKIDBIKE training system
Features include a wireless engine shutoff control for instructors, high ground clearance, robust safety wings, and traction adjustment controls
By PoliceOne Staff
SKIDCAR recently released SKIDBIKE, a training system that teaches students of various skill levels how to ride a motorcycle. Features include a wireless engine shutoff control for instructors, high ground clearance, robust safety wings, and traction adjustment controls.
The SKIDBIKE has patented front and rear wheel traction control devices (TCD) that can be used together or separately to provide a realistic riding experience and provides aide for the instructor, the company said. It works by adjusting the tire grip through an independent carriage system with safety wings that prevent the rider from leaning more than 35 degrees to either side.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house