The Police Trainers topic helps trainers keep up with the latest training methods and ideas being tried across the country, and is an invaluable resource for any officer who wants to add the word “trainer” to the resume. For the police trainer, passing along the knowledge gained over a long and successful career is often the only thing “better” than being a cop on the street.
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert