Increasing mobility and range of motion
In the third installment of the "Saving Gary" tactical tip series, police trainer James Di Naso advises Gary Klugiewicz on how to use hurdles to increase and achieve lateral and linear mobility, as well as increase range of motion in the hips.
The "Saving Gary" series was spearheaded by Police Performance Director James DiNaso and Lead Instructor Brian Marvin from Police Kinesiology Company. For more information, go to www.pkcotraining.com
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house