Val Van Brocklin: How to testify in the courtroom
Dave Smith sits down with instructor, Val Van Brocklin, to discuss testifying effectively in the courtroom. Val has spent many years in the courtroom and understands the importance of effective communication by an honest cop. A winning attitude is critical to winning courtroom confrontations and helps an officer to appear unbiased, keeping the jury from questioning their credibility.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman