Combat casualty care for LEOs
Because the servicemen and women who came under fire at the Soldier Readiness Center at Fort Hood had been recently trained in self-care and buddy-care, the death toll was considerably lower than it could have otherwise been. In this video, SGM Kyle Lamb (ret.) speaks with PoliceOne Senior Editor about the value of having a practical combat casualty care kit while on patrol.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house