Using the 'Trap and Stun' technique
In this video tactical tip, Joseph “Little Joe” Ferrera discusses and demonstrates two ways in which you can trap an adversary’s hand in high guard in such a way as to enable you to deliver a brachial stun. Be advised that this is part two of a two-part video tactical tip, so you may want to also review part one, in which “Little Joe” shares his technique to strike to a violent offender’s brachial plexus to stop their attack in it’s tracks.
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic