P1 Photo of the Week: Purpose-built
This week’s photo comes from Senior Constable Jay Cruickshank of the Western Australian Police Force. Pictured is a Holden Commodore SV6 — the first purpose-built vehicle the department has commissioned. It's referred to as an "Advanced Traffic Management Vehicle (ATMV) and is equipped with features like plate recognition cameras, touch screen custom center console, and an LED lighting system.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman