Boy battling cancer asks for birthday cards from police
Tyler Seddon is about to turn 7 and would like cards from his favorite first responders
By PoliceOne Staff
PASCOAG, R.I. — A boy who has been diagnosed with leukemia for the second time is about to celebrate his seventh birthday, and wants to receive cards from his favorite heroes: police and firefighters.
Tyler Seddon, 6, is undergoing chemotherapy while doctors search for a bone marrow donor, according to WCVB.
“He goes crazy over firefighters and police,” said Tyler’s mother, Rachel. “We want this to be a special birthday, because you never know what could be next.”
Birthday cards for Tyler can be sent to 96 South Main Street, Pascoag, R.I. 02859
There will be a "be the match drive" and a blood drive at the Pascoag Fire Department on February 25 from 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., according to ABC6.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman