Throwback: 1974 'Forcible Entry' training film
FBI training film from 1974 demonstrates situations in which police are excused from compliance with statutory knock and notice requirements when forcibly entering premises.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house