Suspected brothels raided in crackdown
Nine suspected brothels were raided by police in Birmingham, England on 14 October as part of a major operation to identify and protect victims of human trafficking who have been forced into prostitution.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds