Miami-Dade budget cuts could eliminate 450 police jobs
Miami-Dade County would pare down its narcotics unit, dismiss investigators working robbery cases and close a boot camp for young convicts.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house