Firearms Disarming and Retention (POSA)
Firearm disarming is a vital skill set that has saved the lives of countless officers. The number of officers shot with their own weapon is a testimony for the need for training in weapon retention. This program, with Ralph Mroz, leads viewers through a discussion of various techniques as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman