Product - page 2
FULL LIST OF Product - page 2 Topics
5 wearable tech trends for police–
Off-the-shelf wearable technologies connect police to data
How to deal with a bad day–
Coach Bob Lindsey of Verbal Defense & Influence talks with PoliceOne Editor In Chief Doug Wyllie about techniques officers can use to get through a bad moment or a bad day.
K-9 Supreme Court case–
Attorney Laura Scarry discusses a case out of Florida dealing with K9 searches involving the curtilage of a home with Law Enforcement Expert Betsy Brantner Smith.
Kronos Testimonial: Terry Holderness–
Police Chief Terry Holderness talks about how Kronos has signifcantly helped his department why he would recommend it to other police agencies. Get free grant assistance for Kronos Workforce Telestaff, an Automated Public Safety Staffing and Communication Solution.
Novonics at IACP 2012–
Novonics Corp. and Dave Smith discuss AUFTS (Advanced Used of Force Training System), which includes simulated verbal interaction and use of weapons while on duty.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
Flow chart: What type of credit card should you pick?
According to PoliceOne data, LEOs are 1.23 times more likely than other consumers to have a credit card. Are you selecting the correct one?