FULL LIST OF RAPTR Videos
RAPTR takes flight at NTOA 2011–
The Tactical Electronics RAPTR UAS flew over Browns Island in Richmond, VA after the NTOA 5K run and BBQ on September 19, 2011. The RAPTR Unmanned Aerial System is rapidly deployable in less than 5 minutes and easy to operate. Equipped with a fully autonomous autopilot system, the RAPTR includes auto takeoff, landing and flight plan execution. The HD camera transmits video and images to the ground control station. For more information please visit our website at www.tacticalelectronics.com.
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- New Orleans considers gun-spotting cameras
Quiz: Which tactical sunglasses fit your style and budget?
Consider these 6 factors when picking out your next pair of sunglasses