RAPTR takes flight at NTOA 2011
The Tactical Electronics RAPTR UAS flew over Browns Island in Richmond, VA after the NTOA 5K run and BBQ on September 19, 2011. The RAPTR Unmanned Aerial System is rapidly deployable in less than 5 minutes and easy to operate. Equipped with a fully autonomous autopilot system, the RAPTR includes auto takeoff, landing and flight plan execution. The HD camera transmits video and images to the ground control station. For more information please visit our website at www.tacticalelectronics.com.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds