Recap - page 4
FULL LIST OF Recap - page 4 Videos
P1 Weekly Update for 01/04/13–
Dave Smith recounts the fallen officers of 2012, the banning of police at an Illinois Denny's, a graphic standoff that happened in Omaha, and resolutions for the New Year in this weeks PoliceOne update.
P1 Weekly Update for 01/25/13–
In this week's update, Dave Smith recaps a lawsuit filed against NYPD from a victim at the Empire State shooting, and news with 'stop and frisk' including a new technology for 'scan and frisk.'
P1 Weekly Update for 12/21/12–
Dave Smith reviews this week's news, recalling the Sandy Hook shooting and the history of mass killings, cop casualties, and another 'not today' incident.
P1 Weekly Update for 12/14/12–
PoliceOne's Dave Smith reviews the news for the week of December 14, analyzing an Oregon mall shooting, an abnormal number of K-9 deaths, and the rescue of a newborn by police officers.
P1 Weekly Update for 12/07/12–
In this week's review, Dave Smith provides insights regarding a kidnap caught on dash cam, the importance of thorough frisks, and guidance for police on the public marijuana use.
P1 Weekly Update for 11/26/12–
Dave Smith, AKA J.D. "Buck" Savage, provides news and insights in this weekly update for the week of November 26th, 2012. Like this? Share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court