Report Writing from a Lawyer's Perspective
Attorney Laura Scarry talks about the importance of officers writing to the facts of the case, and not necessarily using legally-conclusive terminology which may not apply directly, in order to build a foundation for a solid case.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds