Report - page 2
FULL LIST OF Report - page 2 RESULTS
Report Writing: Have a Checklist–
FLETC Instructor John Bostain outlines the necessity to have a checklist prepared ahead of time for writing use-of-force reports, along with key considerations to put into them.
Using narrative skills in your report writing–
Thriller novelist Shane Gericke discusses the research he does before putting together a crime novel and explains how storytelling could help you in your report writing.
Tom Munsey: Good Report Writing for TASER–
One of the most important, but often neglected, aspects of utilizing our force options is report writing. Tom Munsey of the Albuquerque, NM Police Department talked with Sgt. Betsy Brantner Smith about effective documentation in a use of force situation, and how the way you write your report today can make or break your case, both criminally and civilly, for years to come.
PoliceOne top 5
- 5 dead, 40 injured in car rampage, knife attack in London
- Former NC police chief detained at JFK for 90 minutes
- Video: Utah police fatally shoot escaped inmate who pointed gun at them
- Dubai to add robot cops to police force
- Gunman opens fire on Calif. police station; suspect dead