Training Programs for Women
Art Aplan talks to Betsy Brantner Smith about "Becoming an Outdoor Woman," a training program offered in every state that offers lessons on firearms safety and how to shoot high-powered rifles.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman