Calif. cops arrest parolee a week after his release
The Eureka Police Department arrested a recently-released Eureka parolee, allegedly in possession of a loaded firearm
The Eureka Times-Standard
The Eureka Police Department arrested a recently-released Eureka parolee, allegedly in possession of a loaded firearm, and an Arcata man with a felony arrest warrant early Monday morning, according to a press release.
After EPD conducted a traffic stop at 2:46 a.m., officers arrested driver Tommy Allen Horton, 35, of Arcata, on a felony warrant and parolee Matthew Robert Painter Jr., 32, of Eureka, for allegedly possessing a loaded gun.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house