Maine traffic stop yields Ecstasy cache
Discovered a backpack with a stash of about $1,800 worth of Ecstasy
Bangor Daily News
SEARSPORT, Maine — A routine vehicle stop on Cape Jellison Road in Searsport last week led to the discovery of a backpack with a stash of about $1,800 worth of Ecstasy pills. Two men were arrested on various charges as a result.
After noticing that the vehicle on the road had a defect and pulling it over, Officer Damien Stone learned that the driver, Dalton Hines, 19, of Belfast, was on probation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Maine traffic stop yields Ecstasy cache
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman