Maine traffic stop yields Ecstasy cache
Discovered a backpack with a stash of about $1,800 worth of Ecstasy
Bangor Daily News
SEARSPORT, Maine — A routine vehicle stop on Cape Jellison Road in Searsport last week led to the discovery of a backpack with a stash of about $1,800 worth of Ecstasy pills. Two men were arrested on various charges as a result.
After noticing that the vehicle on the road had a defect and pulling it over, Officer Damien Stone learned that the driver, Dalton Hines, 19, of Belfast, was on probation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Maine traffic stop yields Ecstasy cache
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help