Video: Police defend decision to shoot cows
Police said the animals at times charged police cars
OTTAWA — Police in Gatineau, Que., say two cows they shot and killed Thursday were aggressive and a threat to residents.
Police fired their guns at least 10 times to shoot and kill one of the animals running loose in the community of Masson-Angers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: Police defend decision to shoot cows
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert