Video: Police defend decision to shoot cows
Police said the animals at times charged police cars
OTTAWA — Police in Gatineau, Que., say two cows they shot and killed Thursday were aggressive and a threat to residents.
Police fired their guns at least 10 times to shoot and kill one of the animals running loose in the community of Masson-Angers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: Police defend decision to shoot cows
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic