Video: Police defend decision to shoot cows
Police said the animals at times charged police cars
OTTAWA — Police in Gatineau, Que., say two cows they shot and killed Thursday were aggressive and a threat to residents.
Police fired their guns at least 10 times to shoot and kill one of the animals running loose in the community of Masson-Angers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: Police defend decision to shoot cows
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert