Calif. police get training on ID-ing counterfeit bills
ORLAND, Calif. — With concern high over a rash of counterfeit money showing up in the last several weeks, Orland police have arranged for merchants and private citizens to attend free training on how to spot bogus bills.
Two 90-minute classes will be offered on Friday, one at 10:30 a.m., the other at 1:30 p.m., at the Carnegie Center, 912 Third St.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms