Police or sheriff? That's the choice in tiny Minn. city
Fire contract could also be in jeopardy
By Kevin Giles
Minneapolis Star Tribune
LANDFALL, Minn. — If Landfall dumps Maplewood's police coverage, the fire contract between the cities could also be in jeopardy.
There's a police controversy in tiny Landfall, a Washington County city of close-set mobile homes, but it isn't about crime.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman