Police or sheriff? That's the choice in tiny Minn. city
Fire contract could also be in jeopardy
By Kevin Giles
Minneapolis Star Tribune
LANDFALL, Minn. — If Landfall dumps Maplewood's police coverage, the fire contract between the cities could also be in jeopardy.
There's a police controversy in tiny Landfall, a Washington County city of close-set mobile homes, but it isn't about crime.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform