Police or sheriff? That's the choice in tiny Minn. city
Fire contract could also be in jeopardy
By Kevin Giles
Minneapolis Star Tribune
LANDFALL, Minn. — If Landfall dumps Maplewood's police coverage, the fire contract between the cities could also be in jeopardy.
There's a police controversy in tiny Landfall, a Washington County city of close-set mobile homes, but it isn't about crime.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests