Father faults police in daughter's rape case
Man believes actions haven't been taken to protect college image
Post & Courier
CHARLESTON, S.C. — Back in April, a 19-year-old College of Charleston softball player looked forward to an evening of revelry with some guys she knew on the C of C baseball team.They danced in a dormitory suite. The underage students drank Absolut vodka, she said. They planned on heading to downtown nightclubs.
But for the freshman, the partying got out of hand.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Father faults police in daughter's rape case
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court