Father faults police in daughter's rape case
Man believes actions haven't been taken to protect college image
Post & Courier
CHARLESTON, S.C. — Back in April, a 19-year-old College of Charleston softball player looked forward to an evening of revelry with some guys she knew on the C of C baseball team.They danced in a dormitory suite. The underage students drank Absolut vodka, she said. They planned on heading to downtown nightclubs.
But for the freshman, the partying got out of hand.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Father faults police in daughter's rape case
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds